Electric razors are a blessing for men who have sensitive skin. Such men bear redness, irritation, or other skin issues due to rough regular shavers. Electric razors shave your skin smoothly and close. That’s why, you prevent from issues like ingrown hairs, irritation, burns, and redness.
Electric razors provide the following features for your sensitive skin:
- The electric razor shaves as close to your skin to prevent your sensitive skin
- Quick charging with a long-lasting battery
- They are Waterproof
- They are Lightweight
- They have Hypoallergenic blades
- They Can shave a long and rough beard easily
- They Can be used for a wet and dry shave
- They provide clean and smooth shaving
- They come with the advanced technology with a powerful motor.
- You will have fewer skin issues with electric razors
- They are fast and quick shavers in one or two passes
5 Best Electric Razors for Sensitive Skin
Many brands are bringing their high-quality electric razors in the market. It is hard to choose the right one for your preferences. In this article, we have picked the best electric razors for sensitive skin for your consideration. Whether you want a dry shave or wet shave, following electric shavers will give you a clean-shaven experience.
1. Braun Series 7 790cc
Braun Series 7 790cc gives a gentle shave to your sensitive skin. The Electric razor comes with 4 shaving features that provide comfortable shaving, you can shave your skin efficiently with its skin guard function.
The best electric razor has a precision head that finds difficult and smallest areas of your face in each stroke. Its floating shaving component with an 8 Directional head gives gentle adaption to each corner of your face. Also, it can remove hairs from hard-to-reach places.
The shaver captures difficult areas and dense beard with its powerful intelligent sonic technology. The amazing razor comes with an alcohol-based clean and charge station. This station helps to clean your shaver in a faster mode.
You can recharge this razor in one hour with a lithium-ion battery. Its display will show you remained battery by using three steps.
What’s more, the razor offers 5 personalized shaving modes
2. Philips Norelco Shaver S9000 Prestige
Phillips Norelco Shaver S9000 Prestige is useful for dry and wet shaving. Its shaving heads have equipped with SkinComfort rings for smooth shaving. To shave close to the skin, the razor includes sharp NanoTech Blades.
If you want to trim your sideburn neatly, the shaver comes with the SmartClick Precision trimmer. This trimmer is skin-friendly and can maintain your charming look.
You can carry this shaver while traveling as it includes a premium travel case. You can clean this shaver by just opening its shaving head and washing it with water.
3. Panasonic Arc5 (ES-LV65-S)
The machine has a faster cordless linear motor with a 14000 cpm drive. The comfortable razor is equipped with five ultra-sharp NanoTech blades.
For smooth and fast shaving, the electric razor comes with an active shaving sensor. The sensor easily tracks density in your beard across your face.
Panasonic Arc5 (ES-LV65-S) has a multi-flex pivoting head that shaves hard-to-reach areas smoothly and effectively.
The electric machine’s micro-foils can automatically capture and cut the thicker and rough beard with its reverse-tapered edges.
You can use this best electric razor for wet or dry shaving.
4. Braun Series 9 9390cc
It is the best electric razor as it consists of 2 trimmers that capture every small and dense hair. Comes with the five synchronized elements, it provides faster and softer shaving on your skin.
The razor provides a flawless shave in one stroke. It cuts hair to 0.05 mm. For smooth and comfortable shaving, the shaver offers sonic vibrations on your skin.
You can use Braun Series 9 9390cc for dry and wet shaving. It gives 20% more battery power with a quick charge. You just clean this shaver automatically with its Clean and Charge station.
What’s more, the shaver is an easy to clean machine just washing it with water.
5. Remington F5-5800
The Foil razor can shave any hair close to the skin along with its Intercept Shaving Technology. This technology pre-trims longer facial hair. The close shaving will be easy with its 2 stretchable foils. Its flexible head adjusts every edge of the skin while shaving.
Remington F5-5800 has a pop-up trimmer that trims sideburns and beards in detail. You will get cordless runtime of 60 minutes due to its rechargeable battery.
The lightweight razor can be washed with water and cleaned with a damped cloth.
Facts to Consider Before Choosing the Electric Razor for Sensitive Skin
The motor of the electric razor should be powerful. You can measure this power in cycles per minute (cpm). These motors must be faster and should run within 10,000-14,000 cpm. Slower motors can shave only one area of your face. Also, motors with slower cpm can be caused to skin issues.
The best electric razor should be quick charge in 5 to 60 minutes. Considering your busy life, you will not have enough time to charge your razor. The fast charging with longer battery power leads to multiple and smooth shaves.
Many brands prefer lithium-ion batteries. Because such batteries run faster in the range of 40 to 60 minutes after fully charging. What’s more, the battery should be rechargeable and have the longest life to operate for many years to come.
Blades should be made with premium quality. You could choose the electric razor with sharp NanoTech blades. Such sharper blades provide comfortable shaving without any skin irritation issues. Blades of electric razors should be made from stainless steel as they stay long-lasting for years.
See, you should not take a risk with your sensitive skin. The electric razor with a cheap price can lead to skin issues and acne. You should invest in an expensive yet high-quality electric razor to shave comfortably in years to come.
The best electric razor should come with adjustable settings. Such a razor controls the speed of blades and you can shave safely and gently. Also, the electric razor should adjust every corner of facial skin while shaving.
The best electric razor should shave your beard in only two passes. It should provide a safe, easy, and relaxed shaving experience without causing skin irritation or skin burn.
Easy to Clean
Some electric razors are easy to clean. You can wash and rinse them under water by just opening the shaving head. Electric razors need low maintenance. Many brands offer the cleaning station with razors as it automatically cleans them along with their sharp blades.
Foil vs. Rotary Shaver- Which is Best for Sensitive Skin?
Guys with sensitive skins often confuse while buying electric razors. They can’t decide which razor is better for shaving- Foil or Rotary shaver?
To clear your mind about it, we are picking the benefits of each of the shavers as following:
- The Foil shaver comes with thin metal foil that covers oscillating blades. This type of shaver doesn’t come in direct contact with your skin. You can trim your facial hair precisely and close.
- The rotary shaver comes with blades of different shapes. It has 3 circular heads that cut your beard by spinning in a circular direction. It contours your face. The shaving heads spin separately as per chosen direction from you.
- The foil shaver can be used for smooth and clean shaving. If you want quick shaving, the foil shaver is for you. The shave works only for a fine beard, not for a long and thick beard.
- The rotary shaver can be used for a thick and long beard. The shaver is useful for rough facial hair.
- The foil shaver shaves in different motions such as vertical, horizontal, and straight motions. While the rotary shaver shaves only in a circular direction.
- Though the rotary shaver automatically contours your face, it can’t give precision to your cheek lines, neckline, and sideburns. The foils shaver helps to shave your face with clear precision and a smooth finish.
- The foil shaver is not useful for contouring your face while shaving. The rotary shaver’s blades easily reach the contours of your face.
- You can use a foil shaver for regular shaving while the rotary shaver can be used only twice a week.
- Both shavers offer the same price if they are high-quality and from well-known brands.
- The foil shaver produces more noise than the rotary shaver.
- A foil shaver is an easy-to-clean machine as you wash it with water without disassembling its components. Some foil shavers come with a cleaning station that automatically cleans and rinses them. On the other hand, the rotary shaver is difficult to clean as it needs disassembling components.
The most important thing about both shaver- are they best for your sensitive skin?
Though the rotary shaver is right for contouring your face, you should not use it for regular and close shaving. It causes skin irritation.
Talking about the foil shaver, it is perfect for sensitive skin. Because it gives less skin irritation. It doesn’t contact directly to your skin. You can shave comfortably and smoothly with this type of electric razor.
All in all, the foil shaver is the best electric razor for sensitive skin.
You should choose the best electric razor for sensitive skin which has sharp NanoTech blades, a powerful motor with 14,000 cpm, and adjustable settings. The electric razor should give comfortable and close shaving without going underneath the skin.
You can go for the foil razor as it can offer the best protection to your sensitive skin.